- Description: Event Ad to help raise money for people in need of expensive prescriptions.
- Process (Programs, Tools, Skills): I scanned my image into Photoshop edited the picture to become the correct size and created the flier in Microsoft Word.
- Message: The message I hope others will gain from my event ad is compassion for those who cant afford more expensive prescriptions they need and to make charitable donations.
- Audience: Customers at local pharmacies
- Color scheme and color names: Analogous, Gold, Brown, Grey and White
- Top Thing Learned: The top thing that I learned is that it is useful and benefical. It can be hard to stick with that color scheme when you run out of ideas but it creates a better sense of flow.
- Title Font Name & Category:Century Schoolbook
- Copy Font Name & Category:Optima
- Scanned images used, sources, original sizes, location of scanner used:
Source of Image Used: The Bargain Finder Magazine
Orginal size of Image: 6.6 x 8.3 Inches
Make, Model, Location: Canon PIXMA3522, My apartment